Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What aspect of the hobby would you most like to be better at?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What aspect of the hobby would you most like to be better at? - Page 2 Empty Re: What aspect of the hobby would you most like to be better at?

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:14 am

You probably didn't recognize him since he's sort of hiding behind his gun in this pic Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

What aspect of the hobby would you most like to be better at? - Page 2 Empty Re: What aspect of the hobby would you most like to be better at?

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:20 am

Back on side topic: The only figs that I don't like with the extra muscle are Shoken. Went with pegs for Sheeva's lower arms without any issues. One of these days I'm doing a 6-armed figure - that'll be a real challenge...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 am

Can we count speed as something to improve on? Or WIP to Finished ratio?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 pm

If we do, then I'm in need of improvement myself. Hit or miss, though. If I'm personally inspired, blam, it gets done. Commissions... that's another story. Not too bad on the WIP to Finished ratio, but the "to do list" to finished ration, not so good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23 am

Another thing I'd like to be better at is part sourcing. This is going to be easier soon thanks to Asphalt and DR, but crazy random things like weapons, clothing pieces like Gramps from Bloks Forum always finds, and other things is hard for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 pm

No secret trick there: Just develop an eye for scale. Gramps has a huge collection of toys to draw from.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 pm

And hit the clearance isle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:30 am

Asphalt wrote:And hit the clearance isle.

That conjures up images of a magical island where everything is 75% off...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 am

Haha, No flights to Clearance Isle on the Toys R Us Airlines, that's for sure...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum