Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you have the most trouble sculpting?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you have the most trouble sculpting? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you have the most trouble sculpting?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

I was at my local Harbor Freight and they have 4-6 piece sculpting tool sets for about 6 bucks. So if anyone wants me to pick them up a set lemme know.

Back to top Go down

What do you have the most trouble sculpting? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you have the most trouble sculpting?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 pm

They also stock a couple of nice file sets in the $5-$8 range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:19 am

Tools, symmetry, and high res pictures... While I have a lot more tools than when I started, there are plenty of things I could use still. I liken it to any trade... while it can be done without it can be done much easier with the right tools. Symmetry... yup... I try my best to work evenly starting with cutting epoxy in half and working on both sides more or less at once. High res pics can piss you off... looks great... then you see it on a big screen... been there, doesn't help my perfectionist complex any.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum