Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month?

Go down

How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month? Empty How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 pm

So maybe I missed it, but how does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month? Just post up in normal customs thread or submit to Admins?

Back to top Go down

How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month? Empty Re: How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Just post in the regular area and if it hits it out of the park you go to the page.

Back to top Go down

How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month? Empty Re: How does one submit for Custom or Custom Team of the month?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Ahh, I'm more of a consistent get on base hitter; with an occasional double or triple every once in a while... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadRock Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm

I think we are going to do a poll vote this month, any NEW custom posted in the month of Jan will be eligible to get the title of custom of the month. As long as you have at least 5 posts under your belt you will be able to vote.

You beat me to this PR, I been working on the game, I had not posted this earlier
DeadRock
DeadRock
Admin

http://www.deadrock2012.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Id love to do a custom team but that requires multiple customs, time, and usually a bit of cash. I have a neat team in mind but its gonna require a fair amount of resources.

Custom of the month sounds awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:22 am

I like the poll idea, and I love the custom of the month plan! Encourages us all to at least take a swing!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm getting behind...one team needs just the photos. The other team is WIP which I'll probably submit for February.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down