Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtles Mega Bloks.....again!

3 posters

Go down

Turtles Mega Bloks.....again! Empty Turtles Mega Bloks.....again!

Post  Emerald-shine Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:25 pm

So how about those new TMNT sets huh? SOOO excited for the classics and Im praying we get an April fig! bounce bounce

Emerald-shine

Back to top Go down

Turtles Mega Bloks.....again! Empty Re: Turtles Mega Bloks.....again!

Post  DeadRock Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Yeah these and the star trek figures, really looking forward to both.
DeadRock
DeadRock
Admin

http://www.deadrock2012.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald-shine Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Crap, I forgot about the Star Trek figs. 2016 is shaping up to be great year for Mega bloks. I really hop they do somthing with that Street Shark trademark. I need my sharks and Turtles crossover I never got as a kid!!

Emerald-shine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadRock Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Oh yeah E that would be sweet.
DeadRock
DeadRock
Admin

http://www.deadrock2012.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob DaVerb Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:06 am

Got all four of the collectors edition turtles. Going to grab Rocksteady and Bebop next TRU sale. My kids are going to be getting the Krang set in the mail next week along with the other two collectors turtles and a few of the blind packs (which are unfortunately not the collectors ones, but great for my almost 5 year old). They really went all out with making three different lines for these. The 3+ figs, 5+ figs, and 10+ figs. Sadly, I have a feeling that means we aren't going to be getting any blind packs for the 10+ line. Can't wait for some other chars than the 7 they've got out already. A Shredder, Splinter, April, Casey and some of the classic designs from the cartoon or comics would be awesome (Baxter, Slash, Metalhead, Rat King and Punk Frogs)... I had to stop myself. Oh, the nostalgia. Until Mega gets ahold of DC (please happen...) or something to get us some more super heroes, this is by far my favorite line they've released. Only two gripes are the green seems off and Mickey's nunchaku are nowhere near in scale. Still... can't help but geek out on these.

Rob DaVerb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down